All About Ava. Wait, what? Isn’t it always all about me? JK, JK.. I guess my Mom kind of made me do this since she mentioned I would in her All About Steph post last week. All good; I have to admit it was fun to think of a list of random facts about myself that you all probably didn’t know before. Things you already do know: I’m sarcastic, I love beer, I live in NYC. Things you may not have known: ….
- I am an 80′s movie buff. Fast TImes At Ridgemont High and 16 Candles are my favorite.
- I am an 80′s fashion buff. I love leather and high waisted, acid-wash denim.
- OK, OK, I just LOVE THE 80′s…
- I cannot make decisions for the life of me. Big decisions are easy – for those I just go with my gut, always. Small decisions are impossible. Don’t ask me what type of food I’m in the mood for, what I want to do Friday night or what flavor ice cream I want. Chances are there are 6 options going through my head and I simply cannot settle on one.
- I really enjoy the sound of a can opening. Think about it. That “pop” sound is too good. I feel like I’m witnessing a live commercial every time someone opens a can of Diet Coke and takes a swig.
- I am somewhat addicted to food. I eat a LOT, and frequently. This is unfortunately why I have had to seriously UP my cardio – to counteract my addiction. My mind is constantly thinking towards my next meal; What will I eat? When will I eat it? I am a 13 year old growing boy trapped in the body of a 5’2 petite girl.
- I’ve watched my Sex and the City box set probably 1,000 times all the way through, and I will probably watch it 1,000 more times. SATC is always relevant.
- I too, like my mom, love Rap and R&B. Biggie, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Aalyiah, En Vogue, Beyonce, Michael Jackson are some of my favorites. I also listen to reggae, indie rock, house. Incubus is my favorite band since I was 14.
- My favorite “bad” food is Ramen Noodle. Specifically the cup-o-noodle. OMG Ramen, I can’t even think about it without salivating.
- If my mom is border-line OCD, then I am border-line hot mess. I am pretty much a walking disaster. I lose everything, I break everything, I leave a tiny trail of terror everywhere I go. I clean my room every day, only to create a tornado on my way out the door. Organization is something I have always failed miserably at achieving.
- I love coffee. Love it. I hate Starbucks, though. Hate it. Dunkin, Amish Markets, RoastTown, Dishes are all good spots in NYC that I will gladly take any day over Starbucks overpriced, burnt coffee. Heck I will even take McDonald’s coffee. Hey, remember this NYC guide post?
- I danced competitively for 15 years (OK so some of you know this), all across the country and even in Germany a few times. I was very good and although I don’t dance so much anymore, it is still my everything. A most recent example of what used to be my skills can be seen here. We Are Never Getting Back Together.
- I’m only 23 and I dread putting on a pair of high heels. Too many college nights running around the city in 5-inchers has ruined me for life.
Had enough of me yet? Yes, that’s what I figured. FIne with me because now I’m hungry and I need a snack. I’m addicted to food, REMEMBER?! Later gators.