Oh yes, another online shopping site to add to your repertoire. Currently I subscribe to Hautelook, Ideeli, Gilt and now Rue La La.
If you’re a fan of Gilt, Rue La La is for you! Designer duds, names we know and love, that of course belong in our closet. A client suggested the site to me in July and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Some purchases I’ve made from them:
Steve Madden pumps for Klo Laundry – amazing blue cocktail dress
Jimmy Choo peep toe patent leather pumps Paolo Bentini driving shoes
Hudson Jeans Cosabella & Honeydew intimates
I mean come on, I would never walk into a store and pay full price for these items, but I sure do love them. Italian leather driving shoes, why yes!
Some things I love about Rue La La
* They ship the next day, lovely! No mystery package 3 weeks later
* The box entices you to open it with their little sayings
* FREE SHIPPING for 30 days with an order. No buying an upgraded plan
* The brands they offer, quality and packaging
* Knowing what brands are coming up for the month and subscribing to email or text reminders so you never miss your favs
Chloe’ just purchased a vacation stay in Maine at the Hidden Pond, a bill that would usually run $800 and some change a night for $300 change. How can you beat that? There’s no way I was getting 5 star service at 21! She and Ryan went last week and are already planning next years getaway.
At that time, they were also offering stays at the same quality resorts in Cape Cod and Nantucket, all of which I saw on vacation this summer, but they were too booked to get into. My point, what they’re selling is current, trendy and definitely must haves.